GALAXY Core SHW-M585D Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Core SHW-M585D. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Core SHW-M585D firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Core models such asGT-I8260, GT-I8260E, GT-I8260L, GT-I8262, GT-I8262B. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SHW-M585D firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Core||SHW-M585D||4.1.2||August 28, 15||Korea (KOO)||M585DKXU0AOH1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Core SHW-M585D
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Core as SHW-M585D.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Core SHW-M585D firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Core SHW-M585D in Download Mode.
- Connect your SHW-M585D to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Core SHW-M585D to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SHW-M585D.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool