- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Bangladesh (TML)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (ERO)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (TEB)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Bulgaria (MTL) (MTL)
- Bulgaria (VVT) (VVT)
- Croatia (TRA)
- Czech Republic (ETL)
- Egypt (EGY)
- France (XEF)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Hungary (XEH)
- India (INS)
- India (INU)
- Indonesia (XSE)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Kenya (KEN)
- Kenya (Zain) (DKR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Mauritania (MRT)
- Morocco (FWD)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Nepal (NPL)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Philippines (Globe) (GLB)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (Cosmote) (COA)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (WTL)
- Serbia (SMO)
- Slovakia (ORX)
- Slovenia (Si.mobil) (SIM)
- South Africa (XFE)
GALAXY Core GT-I8262 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Core GT-I8262. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Core GT-I8262 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Core models such asGT-I8260, GT-I8260E, GT-I8260L, GT-I8262B, SHW-M585D. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I8262 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Core||GT-I8262||4.1.2||February 19, 14||Libya (BTC)||I8262XXAML3|
|GALAXY Core||GT-I8262||4.1.2||October 31, 13||Switzerland (AUT)||I8262XXAMJ1|
|GALAXY Core||GT-I8262||4.1.2||October 31, 13||Bulgaria (BGL)||I8262XXAMJ1|
|GALAXY Core||GT-I8262||4.1.2||September 11, 13||Vietnam (XXV)||I8262XXAMG6|
|GALAXY Core||GT-I8262||4.1.2||October 31, 13||Kazakhstan (SKZ)||I8262XXAMJ1|
|GALAXY Core||GT-I8262||4.1.2||November 12, 13||Serbia (SMO)||I8262XXAMJ2|
|GALAXY Core||GT-I8262||4.1.2||July 23, 14||Algeria (TMC)||I8262XXAND1|
|GALAXY Core||GT-I8262||4.1.2||July 23, 14||Turkey (TUR)||I8262XXAND1|
|GALAXY Core||GT-I8262||4.1.2||July 23, 14||Pakistan (PAK)||I8262XXAND1|
|GALAXY Core||GT-I8262||4.1.2||November 12, 13||Croatia (TRA)||I8262XXAMJ2|
|GALAXY Core||GT-I8262||4.1.2||September 22, 13||France (XEF)||I8262XXAMH5|
|GALAXY Core||GT-I8262||4.1.2||October 22, 13||Kenya (KEN)||I8262XXAMI2|
|GALAXY Core||GT-I8262||4.1.2||February 25, 14||Morocco (FWD)||I8262XXAML3|
|GALAXY Core||GT-I8262||4.1.2||April 17, 15||Iran (THR)||I8262XXAND1|
|GALAXY Core||GT-I8262||4.1.2||July 23, 13||Luxembourg (LUX)||I8262XXAMG5|
1 - 15 of 57
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Core GT-I8262
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Core as GT-I8262.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Core GT-I8262 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Core GT-I8262 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I8262 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Core GT-I8262 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I8262.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool