GALAXY Core 2 SM-G3559 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Core 2 SM-G3559. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Core 2 SM-G3559 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Core 2 models such asSM-G3556D, SM-G3558, SM-G355H, SM-G355HN, SM-G355HQ, SM-G355M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G3559 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Core 2||SM-G3559||4.4.2||November 07, 16||China (China Telecom) (CTC)||G3559KEU1APJ2|
|GALAXY Core 2||SM-G3559||4.4.2||September 02, 14||China (China Telecom) (CTC)||G3559KEU1ANH1|
|GALAXY Core 2||SM-G3559||4.4.2||July 13, 16||China (China Telecom) (CTC)||G3559KEU1APF1|
|GALAXY Core 2||SM-G3559||4.4.2||February 20, 17||China (China Telecom) (CTC)||G3559KES1AQA1|
1 - 4 of 4
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Core 2 SM-G3559
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Core 2 as SM-G3559.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Core 2 SM-G3559 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Core 2 SM-G3559 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G3559 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Core 2 SM-G3559 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G3559.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool