- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Belgium (MST)
- Belgium (Proximus) (PRO)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (ERO)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (TEB)
- Bulgaria (GBL)
- China (CHN)
- Czech Republic (ETL)
- Czech Republic (T-Mobile) (TMZ)
- Greece (EUR)
- India (INS)
- India (INU)
- Indonesia (XSE)
- Ireland (Meteor) (MET)
- Ireland (Three) (3IE)
- Italy (ITV)
- Italy (TIM) (TIM)
- Italy (Vodafone) (OMN)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Macedonia (CMF)
- Macedonia (T-Mobile) (MBM)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Paraguay (Vox) (VOX)
- Philippines (Globe) (GLB)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Philippines (Smart) (SMA)
- Philippines (Sun Cellular) (XTE)
- Poland (XEO)
- Poland (PLUS) (PLS)
- Romania (ROM)
- Romania (Cosmote) (COA)
- Serbia (SMO)
- Serbia (Telekom) (TSR)
- Serbia (VIP) (TOP)
- Slovakia (ORX)
GALAXY Chat GT-B5330 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Chat GT-B5330. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Chat GT-B5330 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Chat models such as GT-B5330B, GT-B5330L. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-B5330 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Chat||GT-B5330||4.1.2||May 15, 13||Slovenia (SIO)||B5330XXUBME1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Chat GT-B5330
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Chat as GT-B5330.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Chat GT-B5330 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Chat GT-B5330 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-B5330 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Chat GT-B5330 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-B5330.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool