GALAXY Camera EK-KC120S Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Camera EK-KC120S. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Camera EK-KC120S firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Camera models such as EK-GC100, EK-GC110, EK-GN120, EK-GN120A. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for EK-KC120S firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Camera||EK-KC120S||4.1.2||April 04, 13||South Korea (SK Telecom) (SKT)||KC120SKSAMD2|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Camera EK-KC120S
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Camera as EK-KC120S.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Camera EK-KC120S firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Camera EK-KC120S in Download Mode.
- Connect your EK-KC120S to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Camera EK-KC120S to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung EK-KC120S.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool