- Baltic (SEB)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Chile (CHO)
- Czech Republic (XEZ)
- France (XEF)
- Germany (DBT)
- Greece (EUR)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Italy (ITV)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Korea (ANY)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Panama (TPA)
- Peru (PEO)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (Cosmote) (COA)
- Russia (SER)
- Singapore (MM1)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)
GALAXY Camera EK-GN120 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Camera EK-GN120. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Camera EK-GN120 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Camera models such as EK-GC100, EK-GC110, EK-GN120A, EK-KC120S. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for EK-GN120 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Camera||EK-GN120||4.2.2||July 31, 14||Greece (EUR)||GN120XXUAND3|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Camera EK-GN120
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Camera as EK-GN120.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Camera EK-GN120 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Camera EK-GN120 in Download Mode.
- Connect your EK-GN120 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Camera EK-GN120 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung EK-GN120.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool