- Bangladesh (BNG)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- India (INS)
Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F. You can flash your device with our Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy C9 Pro models such asSM-C9000, SM-C900Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-C900F firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy C9 Pro||SM-C900F||7.1.1||January 09, 18||Thailand (THL)||C900FDDU1BQL7|
|Galaxy C9 Pro||SM-C900F||6.0.1||May 02, 17||Thailand (THL)||C900FDDU1AQD5|
|Galaxy C9 Pro||SM-C900F||6.0.1||May 15, 17||Thailand (THL)||C900FDDU1AQE3|
|Galaxy C9 Pro||SM-C900F||8.0.0||October 02, 18||Thailand (THL)||C900FDDU1CRIC|
|Galaxy C9 Pro||SM-C900F||6.0.1||July 21, 17||Thailand (THL)||C900FDDU1AQG3|
1 - 5 of 5
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy C9 Pro as SM-C900F.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-C900F to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy C9 Pro SM-C900F to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-C900F.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool