Galaxy C8 SM-C7100 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy C8 SM-C7100. You can flash your device with our Galaxy C8 SM-C7100 firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-C7100 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy C8||SM-C7100||8.1.0||April 18, 19||Hong Kong (TGY)||C7100ZHU1BSB2|
|Galaxy C8||SM-C7100||7.1.1||October 02, 17||Hong Kong (TGY)||C7100ZHU1AQI4|
|Galaxy C8||SM-C7100||7.1.1||August 08, 18||Hong Kong (TGY)||C7100ZHU1ARG2|
|Galaxy C8||SM-C7100||7.1.1||March 08, 18||Hong Kong (TGY)||C7100ZHU1ARB1|
|Galaxy C8||SM-C7100||7.1.1||July 18, 18||China (Open China) (CHC)||C7100ZCU1ARG1|
|Galaxy C8||SM-C7100||7.1.1||June 25, 18||China (Open China) (CHC)||C7100ZCU1ARF3|
|Galaxy C8||SM-C7100||7.1.1||September 15, 17||China (Open China) (CHC)||C7100ZCU1AQI2|
|Galaxy C8||SM-C7100||7.1.1||December 21, 17||China (Open China) (CHC)||C7100ZCU1AQL1|
|Galaxy C8||SM-C7100||8.1.0||February 11, 19||China (Open China) (CHC)||C7100ZCU1BSA3|
|Galaxy C8||SM-C7100||7.1.1||September 06, 17||China (Open China) (CHC)||C7100ZCU1AQHA|
|Galaxy C8||SM-C7100||7.1.1||October 18, 17||China (Open China) (CHC)||C7100ZCU1AQJ1|
1 - 11 of 11
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy C8 SM-C7100
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy C8 as SM-C7100.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy C8 SM-C7100 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy C8 SM-C7100 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-C7100 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy C8 SM-C7100 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-C7100.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool