GALAXY C7 SM-C7000 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY C7 SM-C7000. You can flash your device with our GALAXY C7 SM-C7000 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY C7 models such asSM-C7010, SM-C701F, SM-C7018. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-C7000 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY C7||SM-C7000||7.0||August 16, 18||Hong Kong (TGY)||C7000ZHU3BRG1|
|GALAXY C7||SM-C7000||7.0||March 15, 18||Hong Kong (TGY)||C7000ZHU2BRB1|
|GALAXY C7||SM-C7000||6.0.1||January 11, 17||Hong Kong (TGY)||C7000ZHU2APL2|
|GALAXY C7||SM-C7000||8.0.0||September 28, 18||Hong Kong (TGY)||C7000ZHU3CRI5|
|GALAXY C7||SM-C7000||8.0.0||November 19, 18||Hong Kong (TGY)||C7000ZHS3CRJ1|
|GALAXY C7||SM-C7000||6.0.1||May 12, 17||Hong Kong (TGY)||C7000ZHU2AQD1|
|GALAXY C7||SM-C7000||7.0||December 18, 17||Hong Kong (TGY)||C7000ZHU2BQL2|
|GALAXY C7||SM-C7000||6.0.1||July 23, 16||Hong Kong (TGY)||C7000ZHU1APG3|
|GALAXY C7||SM-C7000||6.0.1||March 07, 17||Hong Kong (TGY)||C7000ZHU2AQB1|
|GALAXY C7||SM-C7000||6.0.1||December 01, 16||Hong Kong (TGY)||C7000ZHU2APK5|
|GALAXY C7||SM-C7000||6.0.1||July 14, 16||Hong Kong (TGY)||C7000ZHU1APG2|
|GALAXY C7||SM-C7000||6.0.1||July 01, 17||Hong Kong (TGY)||C7000ZHU2AQF2|
|GALAXY C7||SM-C7000||6.0.1||April 10, 17||Hong Kong (TGY)||C7000ZHS2AQC2|
|GALAXY C7||SM-C7000||6.0.1||October 27, 16||Hong Kong (TGY)||C7000ZHU2APJ2|
|GALAXY C7||SM-C7000||6.0.1||February 02, 17||Hong Kong (TGY)||C7000ZHU2AQA3|
1 - 15 of 37
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY C7 SM-C7000
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY C7 as SM-C7000.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY C7 SM-C7000 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY C7 SM-C7000 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-C7000 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY C7 SM-C7000 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-C7000.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool