GALAXY Avant SM-G386T Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Avant SM-G386T. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Avant SM-G386T firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Avant models such asSM-G386T1. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G386T firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Avant||SM-G386T||4.4.2||February 15, 17||USA (T-Mobile) (TMB)||G386TUVS1AQA1|
|GALAXY Avant||SM-G386T||4.4.2||May 04, 17||USA (T-Mobile) (TMB)||G386TUVU1AQD2|
|GALAXY Avant||SM-G386T||4.4.2||September 08, 15||USA (T-Mobile) (TMB)||G386TUVU1AOH3|
1 - 3 of 3
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Avant SM-G386T
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Avant as SM-G386T.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Avant SM-G386T firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Avant SM-G386T in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G386T to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Avant SM-G386T to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G386T.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool