- Austria (Telering) (TRG)
- Baltic (SEB)
- Belgium (BSE)
- Belgium (Proximus) (PRO)
- France (Bouygues) (BOG)
- France (SFR) (SFR)
- Greece (EUR)
- Greece (Vodafone) (VGR)
- Hungary (Vodafone) (VDH)
GALAXY Apollo GT-I5800 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Apollo GT-I5800. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Apollo GT-I5800 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Apollo models such asGT-I5800L, GT-I5801. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I5800 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Apollo||GT-I5800||March 03, 11||France (SFR) (SFR)||I5800POJPE|
|GALAXY Apollo||GT-I5800||March 30, 11||Poland (PLUS) (PLS)||I5800XWJPD|
|GALAXY Apollo||GT-I5800||March 23, 11||Austria (Telering) (TRG)||I5800XWJPD|
|GALAXY Apollo||GT-I5800||March 16, 11||France (Bouygues) (BOG)||I5800POJPE|
|GALAXY Apollo||GT-I5800||2.2||November 16, 11||Spain (FOP)||I5800XXJPU|
|GALAXY Apollo||GT-I5800||2.2||May 30, 11||Baltic (SEB)||I5800XWJPI|
|GALAXY Apollo||GT-I5800||2.2||June 21, 11||Belgium (BSE)||I5800XWJPK|
|GALAXY Apollo||GT-I5800||2.2||May 30, 11||Greece (EUR)||I5800XWJPI|
|GALAXY Apollo||GT-I5800||2.2||May 30, 11||Netherlands (XEN)||I5800XWJPI|
|GALAXY Apollo||GT-I5800||2.2||June 20, 11||Romania (Cosmote) (COA)||I5800XXJPQ|
|GALAXY Apollo||GT-I5800||2.2||May 30, 11||Slovenia (Mobitel) (MOT)||I5800XWJPI|
|GALAXY Apollo||GT-I5800||2.2||February 14, 12||Spain (Vodafone) (ATL)||I5800BAJP6|
|GALAXY Apollo||GT-I5800||2.2||May 30, 11||Greece (Vodafone) (VGR)||I5800XWJPI|
|GALAXY Apollo||GT-I5800||2.2||July 25, 11||Hungary (Vodafone) (VDH)||I5800XWJPL|
|GALAXY Apollo||GT-I5800||2.2||May 30, 11||Italy (Vodafone) (OMN)||I5800XWJPI|
1 - 15 of 16
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Apollo GT-I5800
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Apollo as GT-I5800.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Apollo GT-I5800 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Apollo GT-I5800 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I5800 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Apollo GT-I5800 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I5800.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool