GALAXY Amp Prime SM-J320AZ Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Amp Prime SM-J320AZ. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Amp Prime SM-J320AZ firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-J320AZ firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Amp Prime||SM-J320AZ||6.0.1||July 28, 17||USA (Anritsu) (AIO)||J320AZTUS3AQG1|
|GALAXY Amp Prime||SM-J320AZ||6.0.1||March 11, 17||USA (Anritsu) (AIO)||J320AZTUS2AQA1|
|GALAXY Amp Prime||SM-J320AZ||7.1.1||January 05, 18||USA (Anritsu) (AIO)||J320AZTUS3BQL1|
|GALAXY Amp Prime||SM-J320AZ||6.0.1||May 13, 16||USA (Anritsu) (AIO)||J320AZTUU1APD1|
|GALAXY Amp Prime||SM-J320AZ||6.0.1||May 10, 17||USA (Anritsu) (AIO)||J320AZTUS3AQD2|
|GALAXY Amp Prime||SM-J320AZ||7.1.1||November 16, 17||USA (Anritsu) (AIO)||J320AZTUU3BQJ5|
|GALAXY Amp Prime||SM-J320AZ||6.0.1||November 09, 16||USA (Anritsu) (AIO)||J320AZTUU2APJ2|
1 - 7 of 7
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Amp Prime SM-J320AZ
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Amp Prime as SM-J320AZ.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Amp Prime SM-J320AZ firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Amp Prime SM-J320AZ in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-J320AZ to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Amp Prime SM-J320AZ to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-J320AZ.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool