GALAXY Alpha SM-G850S Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Alpha SM-G850S. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Alpha SM-G850S firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Alpha models such as SM-G8508S, SM-G850F, SM-G850FQ, SM-G850K, SM-G850L, SM-G850M, SM-G850W, SM-G850Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G850S firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Alpha||SM-G850S||5.0.2||January 21, 19||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G850SKSS2CSA1|
|GALAXY Alpha||SM-G850S||5.0.2||November 04, 16||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G850SKSU2CPJ1|
|GALAXY Alpha||SM-G850S||5.0.2||June 20, 16||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G850SKSU2CPF1|
|GALAXY Alpha||SM-G850S||5.0.2||March 07, 16||Korea (SK Telecom) (SKC)||G850SKSU2CPA4|
1 - 4 of 4
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Alpha SM-G850S
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Alpha as SM-G850S.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Alpha SM-G850S firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Alpha SM-G850S in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G850S to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Alpha SM-G850S to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G850S.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool