- Baltic (SEB)
- Belgium (Proximus) (PRO)
- Czech Republic (Vodafone) (VDC)
- Germany (DBT)
- Germany (O2) (VIA)
- Germany (o2-de) (VIT)
- Italy (ITV)
- Italy (Vodafone) (OMN)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Netherlands (VDP)
- New Zealand (NZC)
- New Zealand (Vodafone) (VNX)
- New Zealand (Vodafone) (VNZ)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
GALAXY Ace Style SM-G310HN Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Ace Style SM-G310HN. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Ace Style SM-G310HN firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Ace Style models such asSM-G357M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G310HN firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Ace Style||SM-G310HN||4.4.2||October 27, 14||Germany (O2) (VIA)||G310HNXXU0ANJ1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Ace Style SM-G310HN
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Ace Style as SM-G310HN.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Ace Style SM-G310HN firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Ace Style SM-G310HN in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G310HN to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Ace Style SM-G310HN to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G310HN.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool