- Argentina (ANC)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Chile (CHO)
- Chile (Claro) (CHL)
- Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)
- Chile (Telefonica) (CHT)
GALAXY Ace Plus GT-S7500L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Ace Plus GT-S7500L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Ace Plus GT-S7500L firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Ace Plus models such as SCH-I659, GT-S7500, GT-S7500T, GT-S7508. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S7500L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Ace Plus||GT-S7500L||2.3.6||August 09, 12||Paraguay (UPO)||S7500LVJLH1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Ace Plus GT-S7500L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Ace Plus as GT-S7500L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Ace Plus GT-S7500L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Ace Plus GT-S7500L in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S7500L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Ace Plus GT-S7500L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S7500L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool