GALAXY Ace GT-S5830C Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Ace GT-S5830C. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Ace GT-S5830C firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Ace models such asGT-S5830D, GT-S5830V, GT-S5831i, GT-S5830, GT-S5830B, GT-S5830i, GT-S5830L, GT-S5830M, GT-S5830T. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S5830C firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Ace||GT-S5830C||2.3.6||July 24, 13||Brazil (ZTO)||S5830CVJLL2|
|GALAXY Ace||GT-S5830C||2.3.6||November 29, 12||Argentina (ANC)||S5830CVJLK4|
|GALAXY Ace||GT-S5830C||2.3.6||August 14, 13||Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)||S5830CVJMA1|
|GALAXY Ace||GT-S5830C||2.3.6||July 15, 13||Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)||S5830CVJMA1|
|GALAXY Ace||GT-S5830C||2.3.6||January 11, 13||Ecuador (EBE)||S5830CVSLL1|
|GALAXY Ace||GT-S5830C||2.3.6||July 29, 13||Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)||S5830CVJMA1|
|GALAXY Ace||GT-S5830C||2.3.6||July 24, 13||Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)||S5830CVJMA1|
1 - 7 of 7
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Ace GT-S5830C
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Ace as GT-S5830C.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Ace GT-S5830C firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Ace GT-S5830C in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S5830C to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Ace GT-S5830C to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S5830C.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool