- Argentina (Personal) (PSN)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
- Chile (Claro) (CHL)
- Chile (Telefonica) (CHT)
- Chile (Vtr) (CHV)
- Colombia (COL)
- Guatemala (TGU)
- Guatemala (Tigo) (CGU)
- Mexico (Movistar) (TMM)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- Panama (PBS)
- Panama (TPA)
- Panama (Cable & Wireless) (PCW)
GALAXY Ace 4 SM-G313M Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Ace 4 SM-G313M. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Ace 4 SM-G313M firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Ace 4 models such asSM-G3139D, SM-G313HN, SM-G313HU, SM-G313HY, SM-G313ML, SM-G313U, SM-G316M, SM-G316MY, SM-G357FZ. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-G313M firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Ace 4||SM-G313M||4.4.2||October 06, 14||Colombia (COL)||G313MUBU0ANI2|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Ace 4 SM-G313M
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Ace 4 as SM-G313M.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Ace 4 SM-G313M firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Ace 4 SM-G313M in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-G313M to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Ace 4 SM-G313M to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-G313M.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool