GALAXY Ace 3 SCH-I679 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Ace 3 SCH-I679. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Ace 3 SCH-I679 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Ace 3 models such asGT-S7275Y, GT-S7270, GT-S7270L, GT-S7272, GT-S7272C, GT-S7273T, GT-S7275B, GT-S7275R, GT-S7275T, GT-S7278, GT-S7278U, GT-S7898. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SCH-I679 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Ace 3||SCH-I679||4.3||September 27, 14||Cambodia (CAM)||I679KEUANI1|
|GALAXY Ace 3||SCH-I679||4.3||October 05, 15||China (China Telecom) (CTC)||I679KEUAOI1|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Ace 3 SCH-I679
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Ace 3 as SCH-I679.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Ace 3 SCH-I679 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Ace 3 SCH-I679 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SCH-I679 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Ace 3 SCH-I679 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SCH-I679.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool