- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Hong Kong (TGY)
- Indonesia (XSE)
- Morocco (FWD)
- Morocco (MAT) (MAT)
- Morocco (MED) (MED)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
GALAXY Ace 3 GT-S7270 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Ace 3 GT-S7270. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Ace 3 GT-S7270 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Ace 3 models such asGT-S7275Y, GT-S7270L, GT-S7272, GT-S7272C, GT-S7273T, GT-S7275B, GT-S7275R, GT-S7275T, GT-S7278, GT-S7278U, GT-S7898, SCH-I679. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S7270 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Ace 3||GT-S7270||4.2.2||November 03, 14||Vietnam (XEV)||S7270XXUANI1|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Ace 3 GT-S7270
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Ace 3 as GT-S7270.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Ace 3 GT-S7270 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Ace 3 GT-S7270 in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S7270 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Ace 3 GT-S7270 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S7270.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool