GALAXY Ace 2 SGH-T599V Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Ace 2 SGH-T599V. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Ace 2 SGH-T599V firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Ace 2 models such asGT-I8160, GT-I8160L, GT-I8160P, GT-S7560M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SGH-T599V firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Ace 2||SGH-T599V||4.1.2||December 01, 15||Canada (Videotron) (VTR)||T599VVLAME4|
|GALAXY Ace 2||SGH-T599V||4.1.2||December 01, 15||Canada (EastLink) (ESK)||T599VVLAME4|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Ace 2 SGH-T599V
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Ace 2 as SGH-T599V.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Ace 2 SGH-T599V firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Ace 2 SGH-T599V in Download Mode.
- Connect your SGH-T599V to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Ace 2 SGH-T599V to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SGH-T599V.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool