- Argentina (ARO)
- Argentina (Claro) (CTI)
- Australia (XSA)
- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
- Canada (MTA)
- Canada (SPC)
- Canada (TLS)
- Canada (Bell Mobile) (BMC)
- Canada (Bell-Internet) (PCM)
- Canada (Fido Mobile) (FMC)
- Canada (Koodo Mobile) (KDO)
- Canada (Rogers) (RWC)
- Canada (SaskTel) (BWA)
- Canada (Virgin Mobile) (VMC)
- Chile (CHO)
- Chile (CRC)
- Chile (Claro) (CHL)
- Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)
- Costa Rica (ICE)
- Guatemala (PGU)
- Guatemala (Tigo) (CGU)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
GALAXY Ace 2 GT-S7560M Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Ace 2 GT-S7560M. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Ace 2 GT-S7560M firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Ace 2 models such asSGH-T599V, GT-I8160, GT-I8160L, GT-I8160P. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-S7560M firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-S7560M||4.0.4||November 25, 15||Canada (Telus) (TLS)||S7560MVLBNC4|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-S7560M||4.0.4||November 25, 15||Tanzania (SOL)||S7560MVLBNC4|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-S7560M||4.0.4||November 25, 15||Canada (MTA)||S7560MVLBNC4|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-S7560M||4.0.4||September 22, 13||Panama (PBS)||S7560MUBAMG2|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-S7560M||4.0.4||November 25, 15||Canada (SPC)||S7560MVLBNC4|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-S7560M||4.0.4||August 14, 13||Paraguay (UPO)||S7560MUBAMF4|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-S7560M||4.0.4||August 05, 13||Guatemala (PGU)||S7560MUBAMG2|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-S7560M||4.0.4||August 21, 13||Chile (CRC)||S7560MUBAMG2|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-S7560M||4.0.4||July 31, 13||Chile (CHO)||S7560MUBAMF4|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-S7560M||4.0.4||July 13, 13||Argentina (ARO)||S7560MUBAMF4|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-S7560M||4.0.4||June 07, 13||Panama (TPA)||S7560MUBAME2|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-S7560M||4.0.4||February 11, 14||Australia (XSA)||S7560MXXANB1|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-S7560M||4.0.4||October 29, 13||Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)||S7560MUBAMI1|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-S7560M||4.0.4||September 24, 13||Paraguay (Tigo) (TGP)||S7560MUBAMF4|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-S7560M||4.0.4||May 12, 14||Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)||S7560MUBANC1|
1 - 15 of 30
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Ace 2 GT-S7560M
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Ace 2 as GT-S7560M.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Ace 2 GT-S7560M firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Ace 2 GT-S7560M in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-S7560M to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Ace 2 GT-S7560M to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-S7560M.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool