- Croatia (VIPNET) (VIP)
GALAXY Ace 2 GT-I8160P Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Ace 2 GT-I8160P. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Ace 2 GT-I8160P firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Ace 2 models such asSGH-T599V, GT-I8160, GT-I8160L, GT-S7560M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I8160P firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-I8160P||4.1.2||May 09, 13||Germany (O2) (VIA)||I8160PXXME1|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-I8160P||4.1.2||December 10, 13||Spain (PHE)||I8160PXXMG2|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-I8160P||4.1.2||June 19, 13||France (XEF)||I8160PXXMF1|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-I8160P||2.3.6||November 19, 12||Spain (Orange) (AMN)||I8160PBVLK3|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-I8160P||4.1.2||August 20, 13||Germany (DBT)||I8160PXXMG2|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-I8160P||2.3.6||August 31, 12||Croatia (VIPNET) (VIP)||I8160PXXLH1|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-I8160P||4.2.1||September 02, 13||Czech Republic (XEZ)||I8160PXXMG2|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-I8160P||4.2.1||September 03, 13||Czech Republic (O2C) (O2C)||I8160PXXMG2|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-I8160P||4.2.1||August 21, 13||Spain (Movistar) (XEC)||I8160PXXMG2|
1 - 9 of 9
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Ace 2 GT-I8160P
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Ace 2 as GT-I8160P.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Ace 2 GT-I8160P firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Ace 2 GT-I8160P in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I8160P to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Ace 2 GT-I8160P to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I8160P.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool