- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
GALAXY Ace 2 GT-I8160L Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY Ace 2 GT-I8160L. You can flash your device with our GALAXY Ace 2 GT-I8160L firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY Ace 2 models such asSGH-T599V, GT-I8160, GT-I8160P, GT-S7560M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I8160L firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-I8160L||2.3.6||March 30, 13||Panama (TPA)||I8160LUBLL1|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-I8160L||2.3.6||November 22, 12||Panama (PBS)||I8160LVSLK1|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-I8160L||4.1.2||June 12, 13||New Zealand (TNZ)||I8160LDOMF1|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-I8160L||4.1.2||June 04, 13||Thailand (THL)||I8160LDCME1|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-I8160L||2.3.6||December 17, 12||Panama (Claro) (CPA)||I8160LUBLK1|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-I8160L||4.1.2||June 03, 14||Guatemala (PGU)||I8160LUBMK2|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-I8160L||2.3.6||November 22, 12||South America (Moviestar) (CRM)||I8160LVSLK1|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-I8160L||4.1.2||November 20, 13||Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)||I8160LVJMJ1|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-I8160L||4.1.2||August 21, 13||Trinidad and Tobago (TTT)||I8160LUBMC2|
|GALAXY Ace 2||GT-I8160L||4.1.2||November 26, 13||Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)||I8160LVJMJ1|
1 - 10 of 10
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY Ace 2 GT-I8160L
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY Ace 2 as GT-I8160L.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY Ace 2 GT-I8160L firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY Ace 2 GT-I8160L in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I8160L to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY Ace 2 GT-I8160L to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I8160L.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool