GALAXY A8 SM-A800YZ Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY A8 SM-A800YZ. You can flash your device with our GALAXY A8 SM-A800YZ firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY A8 models such asSM-A800IZ, SCV32, SM-A530F, SM-A530W, SM-A530N, SM-A8000, SM-A800F, SM-A800I, SM-A800S. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-A800YZ firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY A8||SM-A800YZ||5.1.1||April 07, 16||Taiwan (BRI)||A800YZZTU1APC1|
|GALAXY A8||SM-A800YZ||6.0.1||December 13, 16||Taiwan (BRI)||A800YZZTU1BPL2|
1 - 2 of 2
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY A8 SM-A800YZ
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY A8 as SM-A800YZ.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY A8 SM-A800YZ firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY A8 SM-A800YZ in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-A800YZ to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY A8 SM-A800YZ to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-A800YZ.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool