- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Algeria (TMC)
- Angola (Unitel) (XFU)
- Bangladesh (BNG)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- Egypt (EGY)
- India (INS)
- Indonesia (XID)
- Iran (THR)
- Iraq (MID)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Libya (BTC)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Mauritius (Orange) (MRU)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Nepal (NPL)
- Nigeria (ECT)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Philippines (Globe) (GLB)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Philippines (Sun Cellular) (XTE)
- Saudi Arabia (ACR)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- Saudi Arabia (WTL)
- Singapore (MM1)
- Singapore (XSP)
- Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)
- Singapore (StarHub) (STH)
GALAXY A8 SM-A800F Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY A8 SM-A800F. You can flash your device with our GALAXY A8 SM-A800F firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY A8 models such asSM-A800IZ, SCV32, SM-A530F, SM-A530W, SM-A530N, SM-A8000, SM-A800I, SM-A800S, SM-A800YZ. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-A800F firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY A8||SM-A800F||6.0.1||December 20, 16||Iran (THR)||A800FXXS1BPK1|
|GALAXY A8||SM-A800F||6.0.1||July 11, 16||Iran (THR)||A800FXXU1BPF5|
|GALAXY A8||SM-A800F||5.1.1||October 26, 15||Iran (THR)||A800FXXU1AOJ1|
|GALAXY A8||SM-A800F||6.0.1||January 30, 19||Iran (THR)||A800FXXS1BRL1|
1 - 4 of 4
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY A8 SM-A800F
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY A8 as SM-A800F.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY A8 SM-A800F firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY A8 SM-A800F in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-A800F to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY A8 SM-A800F to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-A800F.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool