GALAXY A7 SM-A710K Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY A7 SM-A710K. You can flash your device with our GALAXY A7 SM-A710K firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY A7 models such as SM-A710FD, SM-A720F, SM-A7100, SM-A7108, SM-A720S, SM-A7000, SM-A7009, SM-A700F, SM-A700FD, SM-A700FQ, SM-A700H, SM-A700K, SM-A700L, SM-A700S, SM-A700YD, SM-A710F, SM-A710L, SM-A710M, SM-A710S, SM-A710Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-A710K firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY A7||SM-A710K||7.0||July 14, 17||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||A710KKKU1CQG1|
|GALAXY A7||SM-A710K||6.0.1||July 21, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||A710KKKU1BPG1|
|GALAXY A7||SM-A710K||7.0||June 07, 17||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||A710KKKU1CQE5|
|GALAXY A7||SM-A710K||7.0||October 19, 17||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||A710KKKU1CQI3|
|GALAXY A7||SM-A710K||6.0.1||October 12, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||A710KKKU1BPI4|
|GALAXY A7||SM-A710K||7.0||January 03, 18||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||A710KKKU1CQL1|
|GALAXY A7||SM-A710K||7.0||November 23, 17||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||A710KKKU1CQK2|
|GALAXY A7||SM-A710K||5.1.1||April 01, 16||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||A710KKKU1APC4|
|GALAXY A7||SM-A710K||7.0||September 11, 18||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||A710KKKU2CRH2|
|GALAXY A7||SM-A710K||6.0.1||January 31, 17||Korea (KT Corporation) (KTC)||A710KKKU1BQA4|
1 - 10 of 10
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY A7 SM-A710K
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY A7 as SM-A710K.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY A7 SM-A710K firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY A7 SM-A710K in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-A710K to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY A7 SM-A710K to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-A710K.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool