- Baltic (SEB)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina (TEB)
- Bulgaria (BGL)
- Cyprus (Cytamobile Vodafone) (CYO)
- Czech Republic (ETL)
- Czech Republic (O2C) (O2C)
- France (XEF)
- France (Orange) (FTM)
- Germany (DBT)
- Hungary (XEH)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (ILO)
- Italy (ITV)
- Luxembourg (LUX)
- Netherlands (PHN)
- Netherlands (TPD)
- Nordic countries (NEE)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Poland (XEO)
- Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
- Romania (ROM)
GALAXY A7 SM-A700F Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY A7 SM-A700F. You can flash your device with our GALAXY A7 SM-A700F firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY A7 models such asSM-A710FD, SM-A720F, SM-A7100, SM-A7108, SM-A720S, SM-A7000, SM-A7009, SM-A700FD, SM-A700FQ, SM-A700H, SM-A700K, SM-A700L, SM-A700S, SM-A700YD, SM-A710F, SM-A710K, SM-A710L, SM-A710M, SM-A710S, SM-A710Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-A700F firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY A7||SM-A700F||5.0.2||October 13, 15||Baltic (SEB)||A700FXXU2BOI6|
|GALAXY A7||SM-A700F||6.0.1||October 07, 16||Baltic (SEB)||A700FXXU2BPH4|
|GALAXY A7||SM-A700F||6.0.1||January 04, 17||Baltic (SEB)||A700FXXU2BPK1|
1 - 3 of 3
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY A7 SM-A700F
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY A7 as SM-A700F.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY A7 SM-A700F firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY A7 SM-A700F in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-A700F to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY A7 SM-A700F to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-A700F.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool