- Bolivia (BVO)
- Chile (CHO)
Galaxy A6 SM-A600GN Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy A6 SM-A600GN. You can flash your device with our Galaxy A6 SM-A600GN firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy A6 models such asSM-A600G, SM-A600P, SM-A600N, SM-A600F, SM-A600FN. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-A600GN firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy A6||SM-A600GN||8.0.0||November 12, 18||Guatemala (PGU)||A600GNUBS3ARJ1|
|Galaxy A6||SM-A600GN||8.0.0||August 30, 18||Guatemala (PGU)||A600GNUBS3ARH1|
|Galaxy A6||SM-A600GN||8.0.0||February 22, 19||Guatemala (PGU)||A600GNUBS3ASB1|
|Galaxy A6||SM-A600GN||8.0.0||August 14, 18||Guatemala (PGU)||A600GNUBU2ARF2|
|Galaxy A6||SM-A600GN||8.0.0||January 11, 19||Guatemala (PGU)||A600GNUBS3ARL1|
1 - 5 of 5
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy A6 SM-A600GN
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy A6 as SM-A600GN.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy A6 SM-A600GN firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy A6 SM-A600GN in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-A600GN to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy A6 SM-A600GN to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-A600GN.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool