Galaxy A6+ SM-A6058 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy A6+ SM-A6058. You can flash your device with our Galaxy A6+ SM-A6058 firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy A6+ models such asSM-A605G, SM-A605K, SM-A605F, SM-A605FN, SM-A605GN. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-A6058 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy A6+||SM-A6058||Pie(Android 9)||December 04, 19||China (China Mobile) (CHM)||A6058ZMU3BSK2|
|Galaxy A6+||SM-A6058||Pie(Android 9)||July 26, 19||China (China Mobile) (CHM)||A6058ZMU3BSF3|
|Galaxy A6+||SM-A6058||Pie(Android 9)||January 17, 20||China (China Mobile) (CHM)||A6058ZMU4BSL1|
|Galaxy A6+||SM-A6058||Pie(Android 9)||March 12, 20||China (China Mobile) (CHM)||A6058ZMS4BTB1|
|Galaxy A6+||SM-A6058||Pie(Android 9)||September 12, 19||China (China Mobile) (CHM)||A6058ZMU3BSH1|
|Galaxy A6+||SM-A6058||Q(Android 10)||July 31, 20||China (China Mobile) (CHM)||A6058ZMU4CTG2|
1 - 6 of 6
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy A6+ SM-A6058
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy A6+ as SM-A6058.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy A6+ SM-A6058 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy A6+ SM-A6058 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-A6058 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy A6+ SM-A6058 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-A6058.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool