GALAXY A5 SM-A500YZ Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY A5 SM-A500YZ. You can flash your device with our GALAXY A5 SM-A500YZ firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY A5 models such as SM-A520L, SM-A500W, SM-A500FQ, SM-A520S, SM-A520W, SM-A520K, SM-A5000, SM-A5009, SM-A500F, SM-A500F1, SM-A500FU, SM-A500G, SM-A500H, SM-A500K, SM-A500L, SM-A500M, SM-A500S, SM-A500Y, SM-A5100, SM-A520F. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-A500YZ firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500YZ||5.0.2||August 17, 16||Taiwan (BRI)||A500YZZTU1BPH1|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500YZ||5.0.2||November 28, 15||Taiwan (BRI)||A500YZZTU1BOK2|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500YZ||5.0.2||October 10, 18||Taiwan (BRI)||A500YZZTS1BRG1|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500YZ||5.0.2||October 25, 16||Taiwan (BRI)||A500YZZTU1BPI1|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500YZ||5.0.2||March 16, 17||Taiwan (BRI)||A500YZZTU1BQA1|
1 - 5 of 5
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY A5 SM-A500YZ
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY A5 as SM-A500YZ.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY A5 SM-A500YZ firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY A5 SM-A500YZ in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-A500YZ to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY A5 SM-A500YZ to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-A500YZ.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool