- Argentina (ARO)
- Argentina (Claro) (CTI)
- Argentina (Movistar) (UFN)
- Argentina (Personal) (PSN)
- Bolivia (BVO)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
- Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)
- Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)
- Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)
- Colombia (COL)
- Colombia (COO)
- Colombia (Comcel) (COM)
- Colombia (Movistar) (COB)
- Dominican Republic (CDR)
- Dominican Republic (Orange) (DOR)
- Ecuador (EBE)
- Ecuador (ECO)
- Ecuador (Alegro) (ALE)
- Guatemala (PGU)
- Guatemala (TGU)
- Guatemala (Tigo) (CGU)
- Mexico (Movistar) (TMM)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- Panama (TPA)
- Paraguay (UPO)
- Paraguay (Personal) (PSP)
GALAXY A5 SM-A500M Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY A5 SM-A500M. You can flash your device with our GALAXY A5 SM-A500M firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY A5 models such asSM-A520L, SM-A500W, SM-A500FQ, SM-A520S, SM-A520W, SM-A520K, SM-A5000, SM-A5009, SM-A500F, SM-A500F1, SM-A500FU, SM-A500G, SM-A500H, SM-A500K, SM-A500L, SM-A500S, SM-A500Y, SM-A500YZ, SM-A5100, SM-A520F. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-A500M firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500M||6.0.1||January 25, 17||Colombia (COL)||A500MUBS1CPK4|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500M||5.0.2||August 31, 16||Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)||A500MUBU1BPG3|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500M||5.0.2||May 16, 16||Colombia (COL)||A500MUBU1BPD2|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500M||6.0.1||September 01, 16||Colombia (COO)||A500MUBU1CPH3|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500M||6.0.1||December 07, 16||Brazil (ZTO)||A500MUBS1CPK2|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500M||6.0.1||September 01, 16||Paraguay (UPO)||A500MUBU1CPH3|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500M||6.0.1||September 01, 16||Panama (TPA)||A500MUBU1CPH3|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500M||5.0.2||April 05, 16||Ecuador (EBE)||A500MUBU1BPB3|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500M||6.0.1||March 28, 17||Argentina (ARO)||A500MUBS1CQC1|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500M||6.0.1||January 19, 17||Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)||A500MUBU1CPL4|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500M||4.4.4||November 30, 15||Brazil (Oi) (ZTR)||A500MUBU1AOI1|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500M||6.0.1||November 29, 18||Colombia (COO)||A500MUBS1CRH1|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500M||6.0.1||October 18, 18||Colombia (COL)||A500MUBS1CRH1|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500M||6.0.1||November 29, 18||Panama (TPA)||A500MUBS1CRH1|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A500M||5.0.2||July 21, 16||Argentina (ARO)||A500MUBU1BPG4|
1 - 15 of 143
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY A5 SM-A500M
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY A5 as SM-A500M.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY A5 SM-A500M firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY A5 SM-A500M in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-A500M to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY A5 SM-A500M to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-A500M.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool