GALAXY A5 SM-A5000 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY A5 SM-A5000. You can flash your device with our GALAXY A5 SM-A5000 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY A5 models such asSM-A520L, SM-A500W, SM-A500FQ, SM-A520S, SM-A520W, SM-A520K, SM-A5009, SM-A500F, SM-A500F1, SM-A500FU, SM-A500G, SM-A500H, SM-A500K, SM-A500L, SM-A500M, SM-A500S, SM-A500Y, SM-A500YZ, SM-A5100, SM-A520F. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-A5000 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A5000||5.0.2||July 30, 16||Hong Kong (TGY)||A5000ZHS1BPG1|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A5000||5.0.2||January 06, 16||Hong Kong (TGY)||A5000ZHU1BOL3|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A5000||5.0.2||March 21, 17||China (Open China) (CHC)||A5000ZCU1BQB2|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A5000||6.0.1||July 25, 17||China (Open China) (CHC)||A5000ZCU1CQG2|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A5000||5.0.2||July 28, 16||China (Open China) (CHC)||A5000ZCS1BPG2|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A5000||6.0.1||September 29, 20||China (Open China) (CHC)||A5000ZCS1CRG1|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A5000||5.0.2||April 18, 16||China (Open China) (CHC)||A5000ZCU1BPC1|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A5000||6.0.1||August 17, 18||China (Open China) (CHC)||A5000ZCS1CRG1|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A5000||5.0.2||October 21, 16||China (Open China) (CHC)||A5000ZCS1BPI1|
|GALAXY A5||SM-A5000||6.0.1||December 11, 17||China (Open China) (CHC)||A5000ZCU1CQK1|
1 - 10 of 10
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY A5 SM-A5000
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY A5 as SM-A5000.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY A5 SM-A5000 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY A5 SM-A5000 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-A5000 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY A5 SM-A5000 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-A5000.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool