- Australia (XSA)
- Australia (Optus) (OPS)
- Australia (Telstra) (TEL)
GALAXY A3 SM-A300Y Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY A3 SM-A300Y. You can flash your device with our GALAXY A3 SM-A300Y firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY A3 models such as SM-A320F, SM-A320FL, SM-A320Y, SM-A3000, SM-A3009, SM-A300F, SM-A300FU, SM-A300G, SM-A300H, SM-A300M, SM-A300YZ. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-A300Y firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY A3||SM-A300Y||6.0.1||December 27, 16||Australia (XSA)||A300YDVU1CPJ1|
|GALAXY A3||SM-A300Y||6.0.1||October 13, 16||Australia (XSA)||A300YDVU1CPH3|
|GALAXY A3||SM-A300Y||5.0.2||November 26, 15||Australia (XSA)||A300YDVU1BOJ4|
|GALAXY A3||SM-A300Y||6.0.1||April 14, 17||Australia (XSA)||A300YDVU1CQC1|
1 - 4 of 4
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY A3 SM-A300Y
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY A3 as SM-A300Y.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY A3 SM-A300Y firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY A3 SM-A300Y in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-A300Y to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY A3 SM-A300Y to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-A300Y.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool