GALAXY A3 2016 SM-A310Y Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY A3 2016 SM-A310Y. You can flash your device with our GALAXY A3 2016 SM-A310Y firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY A3 2016 models such asSM-A310N0, SM-A310F, SM-A310M. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-A310Y firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY A3 2016||SM-A310Y||5.1.1||June 01, 16||New Zealand (NZC)||A310YDVU2APD4|
|GALAXY A3 2016||SM-A310Y||6.0.1||February 08, 17||New Zealand (NZC)||A310YDVS2BPL1|
|GALAXY A3 2016||SM-A310Y||5.1.1||June 01, 16||New Zealand (NZC)||A310YDVU1APB3|
|GALAXY A3 2016||SM-A310Y||7.0||February 20, 18||New Zealand (NZC)||A310YDVU4CRA3|
|GALAXY A3 2016||SM-A310Y||7.0||July 13, 17||New Zealand (NZC)||A310YDVU3CQE2|
|GALAXY A3 2016||SM-A310Y||6.0.1||August 31, 16||New Zealand (NZC)||A310YDVU2BPG1|
|GALAXY A3 2016||SM-A310Y||6.0.1||April 03, 17||New Zealand (NZC)||A310YDVU2BQB2|
1 - 7 of 7
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY A3 2016 SM-A310Y
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY A3 2016 as SM-A310Y.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY A3 2016 SM-A310Y firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY A3 2016 SM-A310Y in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-A310Y to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY A3 2016 SM-A310Y to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-A310Y.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool