- Argentina (ARO)
- Argentina (Claro) (CTI)
- Argentina (Movistar) (UFN)
- Argentina (Personal) (PSN)
- Bahamas (BTC) (BAT)
- Bolivia (BVO)
- Brazil (ZTO)
- Chile (CHO)
- Colombia (COO)
- Colombia (Comcel) (COM)
- Colombia (Movistar) (COB)
- Dominican Republic (CDR)
- Ecuador (EBE)
- Ecuador (Alegro) (ALE)
- Guatemala (PGU)
- Jamaica (JDI)
- Mexico (IUS)
- Mexico (Movistar) (TMM)
- Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
- Panama (TPA)
GALAXY A3 2016 SM-A310M Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY A3 2016 SM-A310M. You can flash your device with our GALAXY A3 2016 SM-A310M firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY A3 2016 models such as SM-A310N0, SM-A310F, SM-A310Y. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-A310M firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY A3 2016||SM-A310M||5.1.1||April 21, 16||Argentina (Claro) (CTI)||A310MUBU2APC3|
|GALAXY A3 2016||SM-A310M||6.0.1||March 08, 17||Argentina (Claro) (CTI)||A310MUBU2BQB2|
|GALAXY A3 2016||SM-A310M||7.0||September 21, 17||Argentina (Claro) (CTI)||A310MUBU2CQG2|
|GALAXY A3 2016||SM-A310M||7.0||August 30, 18||Argentina (Claro) (CTI)||A310MUBU3CRG1|
|GALAXY A3 2016||SM-A310M||7.0||March 20, 18||Argentina (Claro) (CTI)||A310MUBU2CQL5|
|GALAXY A3 2016||SM-A310M||7.0||December 20, 18||Argentina (Claro) (CTI)||A310MUBS3CRK3|
|GALAXY A3 2016||SM-A310M||7.0||May 31, 19||Argentina (Claro) (CTI)||A310MUBS3CSE2|
1 - 7 of 7
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY A3 2016 SM-A310M
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY A3 2016 as SM-A310M.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY A3 2016 SM-A310M firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY A3 2016 SM-A310M in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-A310M to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY A3 2016 SM-A310M to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-A310M.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool