GALAXY 5 GT-I5500B Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY 5 GT-I5500B. You can flash your device with our GALAXY 5 GT-I5500B firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY 5 models such asGT-I5500, GT-I5500L, GT-I5503T. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for GT-I5500B firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY 5||GT-I5500B||February 08, 11||Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)||I5500BVJJP7|
|GALAXY 5||GT-I5500B||2.2||October 31, 11||Brazil (ZTO)||I5500BVJJP9|
|GALAXY 5||GT-I5500B||2.2||September 29, 11||Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)||I5500BVJJP9|
|GALAXY 5||GT-I5500B||2.2||January 13, 12||Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)||I5500BVJJP9|
1 - 4 of 4
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY 5 GT-I5500B
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY 5 as GT-I5500B.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY 5 GT-I5500B firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY 5 GT-I5500B in Download Mode.
- Connect your GT-I5500B to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY 5 GT-I5500B to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung GT-I5500B.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool