EK-GC120 EK-GC120 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for EK-GC120 EK-GC120. You can flash your device with our EK-GC120 EK-GC120 firmware. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for EK-GC120 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|EK-GC120||EK-GC120||4.1.2||October 16, 13||USA (Verizon) (VZW)||GC120VRAMH2|
1 - 1 of 1
How to Install the Latest Firmware on EK-GC120 EK-GC120
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your EK-GC120 as EK-GC120.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the EK-GC120 EK-GC120 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the EK-GC120 EK-GC120 in Download Mode.
- Connect your EK-GC120 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for EK-GC120 EK-GC120 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung EK-GC120.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool