GALAXY A9 2016 SM-A9100 Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY A9 2016 SM-A9100. You can flash your device with our GALAXY A9 2016 SM-A9100 firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY A9 2016 models such as SM-A910F, SM-A9000. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-A9100 firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY A9 2016||SM-A9100||6.0.1||June 01, 16||China (Open China) (CHC)||A9100ZCU1APD5|
|GALAXY A9 2016||SM-A9100||6.0.1||June 18, 16||China (Open China) (CHC)||A9100ZCU1APF1|
|GALAXY A9 2016||SM-A9100||6.0.1||September 26, 16||China (Open China) (CHC)||A9100ZCU1API2|
|GALAXY A9 2016||SM-A9100||6.0.1||December 02, 16||China (Open China) (CHC)||A9100ZCU1APK1|
|GALAXY A9 2016||SM-A9100||6.0.1||February 17, 17||China (Open China) (CHC)||A9100ZCU1AQB2|
|GALAXY A9 2016||SM-A9100||6.0.1||March 16, 17||China (Open China) (CHC)||A9100ZCU1AQB3|
|GALAXY A9 2016||SM-A9100||6.0.1||September 06, 17||China (Open China) (CHC)||A9100ZCU1AQH1|
|GALAXY A9 2016||SM-A9100||6.0.1||June 15, 18||China (Open China) (CHC)||A9100ZCU1ARB2|
|GALAXY A9 2016||SM-A9100||6.0.1||July 23, 18||China (Open China) (CHC)||A9100ZCU1ARG1|
|GALAXY A9 2016||SM-A9100||8.0.0||December 05, 18||China (Open China) (CHC)||A9100ZCU1BRK3|
1 - 10 of 10
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY A9 2016 SM-A9100
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY A9 2016 as SM-A9100.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY A9 2016 SM-A9100 firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY A9 2016 SM-A9100 in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-A9100 to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY A9 2016 SM-A9100 to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-A9100.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool