- Bolivia (BVO)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- Chile (CHO)
- Colombia (COO)
- Ecuador (EBE)
- Ecuador (ECO)
- Ecuador (Alegro) (ALE)
- Fiji (VFJ)
- Indonesia (XID)
- Mexico (IUS)
- Mexico (MXO)
- Mexico (UNE)
- Mexico (Movistar) (TMM)
Galaxy A3 SM-A320Y Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy A3 SM-A320Y. You can flash your device with our Galaxy A3 SM-A320Y firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy A3 models such as SM-A320F, SM-A320FL, SM-A3000, SM-A3009, SM-A300F. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-A320Y firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||8.0.0||March 18, 19||Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)||A320YDXU4CSB2|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||6.0.1||May 10, 17||Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)||A320YDXU1AQD2|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||8.0.0||January 21, 19||Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)||A320YDXU3CRL1|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||6.0.1||August 10, 17||Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)||A320YDXU1AQH1|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||7.0||February 05, 18||Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)||A320YDXU1BQL2|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||7.0||April 13, 18||Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)||A320YDXS2BRC5|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||7.0||November 13, 17||Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)||A320YDXU1BQJ2|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||8.0.0||May 26, 20||Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)||A320YDXS7CTE1|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||8.0.0||January 06, 20||Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)||A320YDXS6CSK1|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||6.0.1||September 02, 17||Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)||A320YDXU1AQH1|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||6.0.1||July 31, 17||Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)||A320YDXU1AQG2|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||8.0.0||July 16, 19||Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)||A320YDXS5CSG1|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||6.0.1||January 31, 17||Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)||A320YDXU1AQA1|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||8.0.0||November 14, 18||Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)||A320YDXU3CRI2|
1 - 14 of 14
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy A3 SM-A320Y
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy A3 as SM-A320Y.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy A3 SM-A320Y firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy A3 SM-A320Y in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-A320Y to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy A3 SM-A320Y to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-A320Y.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool