- Bolivia (BVO)
- Cambodia (CAM)
- Chile (CHO)
- Colombia (COO)
- Ecuador (EBE)
- Ecuador (ECO)
- Ecuador (Alegro) (ALE)
- Fiji (VFJ)
- Indonesia (XID)
- Mexico (IUS)
- Mexico (MXO)
- Mexico (UNE)
- Mexico (Movistar) (TMM)
Galaxy A3 SM-A320Y Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for Galaxy A3 SM-A320Y. You can flash your device with our Galaxy A3 SM-A320Y firmware, we have firmwares for different Galaxy A3 models such asSM-A320F, SM-A320FL, SM-A3000, SM-A3009, SM-A300F. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-A320Y firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||6.0.1||July 27, 17||Chile (CHO)||A320YDXU1AQG2|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||8.0.0||June 25, 18||Chile (CHO)||A320YDXU2CRE4|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||6.0.1||March 24, 17||Chile (CHO)||A320YDXU1AQC1|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||8.0.0||January 10, 20||Chile (CHO)||A320YDXS6CSK1|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||8.0.0||July 13, 19||Chile (CHO)||A320YDXS5CSG1|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||6.0.1||May 10, 17||Chile (CHO)||A320YDXU1AQD2|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||8.0.0||May 30, 20||Chile (CHO)||A320YDXS7CTE1|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||8.0.0||March 13, 19||Chile (CHO)||A320YDXU4CSB2|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||7.0||April 07, 18||Chile (CHO)||A320YDXS2BRC4|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||7.0||January 23, 18||Chile (CHO)||A320YDXU1BQL1|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||6.0.1||February 13, 17||Chile (CHO)||A320YDXU1AQA5|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||8.0.0||November 06, 18||Chile (CHO)||A320YDXU3CRI2|
|Galaxy A3||SM-A320Y||8.0.0||January 15, 19||Chile (CHO)||A320YDXU3CRL1|
1 - 13 of 13
How to Install the Latest Firmware on Galaxy A3 SM-A320Y
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your Galaxy A3 as SM-A320Y.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the Galaxy A3 SM-A320Y firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the Galaxy A3 SM-A320Y in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-A320Y to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for Galaxy A3 SM-A320Y to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-A320Y.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool