- Afghanistan (AFG)
- Angola (Unitel) (XFU)
- Caucasus Countries (CAU)
- Czech Republic (ETL)
- Iraq (MID)
- Israel (ILO)
- Kazakhstan (SKZ)
- Kenya (AFR)
- Malaysia (XME)
- Mauritius (Orange) (MRU)
- Morocco (MAT) (MAT)
- Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
- Open Austria (ATO)
- Pakistan (PAK)
- Philippines (Globe) (GLB)
- Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
- Philippines (Smart) (SMA)
- Philippines (Sun Cellular) (XTE)
- Poland (XEO)
- Romania (ROM)
- Russia (SER)
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
GALAXY A3 SM-A300F Firmware
Now you can download the latest Samsung firmwares for GALAXY A3 SM-A300F. You can flash your device with our GALAXY A3 SM-A300F firmware, we have firmwares for different GALAXY A3 models such as SM-A320F, SM-A320FL, SM-A320Y, SM-A3000, SM-A3009, SM-A300FU, SM-A300G, SM-A300H, SM-A300M, SM-A300Y, SM-A300YZ. But make sure to select the right Model number and country before installing. Do check out our downloading options for SM-A300F firmware.
|Name||Model||Version||Date||Region / Carrier||PDA|
|GALAXY A3||SM-A300F||5.0.2||April 04, 19||Sri Lanka (SLK)||A300FXXS1BRI1|
|GALAXY A3||SM-A300F||5.0.2||May 02, 17||Sri Lanka (SLK)||A300FXXS1BQB1|
|GALAXY A3||SM-A300F||5.0.2||February 08, 17||Sri Lanka (SLK)||A300FXXU1BPL5|
|GALAXY A3||SM-A300F||5.0.2||October 10, 16||Sri Lanka (SLK)||A300FXXS1BPH5|
|GALAXY A3||SM-A300F||5.0.2||July 15, 16||Sri Lanka (SLK)||A300FXXS1BPF4|
|GALAXY A3||SM-A300F||5.0.2||December 09, 15||Sri Lanka (SLK)||A300FXXU1BOK6|
1 - 6 of 6
How to Install the Latest Firmware on GALAXY A3 SM-A300F
- Head over to Firmware Finder and enter the model number of your GALAXY A3 as SM-A300F.
- Select the firmware version you want to download based on region and release date.
- Download and extract/unzip the GALAXY A3 SM-A300F firmware file to your computer.
- Download and extract Odin file and launch the Odin installer.
- Reboot the GALAXY A3 SM-A300F in Download Mode.
- Connect your SM-A300F to the computer and wait for "ID: COM" to turn Blue in the Odin installer.
- Now, add the the downloaded firmware file for GALAXY A3 SM-A300F to AP/DPA on the Odin app window.
- Make sure "Re-Partition" checkbox is NOT ticked.
- Click the "Start" button to flash the firmware on your Samsung SM-A300F.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool