Top 5 Upcoming Phones
1. Samsung Galaxy Note 5Sammy's Galaxy Note series is arguably as popular as the Galaxy S6. The device is rumored to have a giant screen . The Note 5 will run the Exynos 7422 processor with combined CPU, RAM and GPU In one chip. This means that the device will have a more efficient and faster processor. The device is also rumored to carry a large battery to offer a serious battery life. According to some rumors, the handset will have a USB-C port. This means that there is more trying to figure out which way to plug the cable in. The USB-C means that the data transfer is faster. It also allow higher voltage to be pumped through it for faster charging The handset will likely feature a removable battery and a Jedi-like S pen.
2. iPhone 6SApple always have a some tricks up its sleeve. One of the tricks Apple has launched, is a feature called 'force touch' that allows iPhone users to register different actions on the device depending on how hard you can press down. The device is also rumored to have a 12MP Megapixels rear camera. The device is also rumored to feature a sapphire glass that wasn't featured in the iPhone 6. The handset will also feature an A9 process and 2GB RAM. The iPhone 6 will also feature a brand new casing to protect it against bending.
3. Moto X 2015Not much have been rumored about next generation Moto X. Some of the rumors is a that the handset is likely to feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor. It is also likely feature a 5.2 inch screen and a QHD displays. According to Adrienna Hayes, the Motorola's CMO, the Moto X 2014 will also feature better manual controls. The handset will be one of the first Android smartphones to run Android M.
4. Lumia 940XLAccording to NokiaPowerUseer, Lumia 940XL will feature the usual stuff; that is, Snapdragon 810 processor, a QHD display, a 20 megapixels camera and a 3GB RAM. What is exciting about the smartphone is the extras, that include native pen support, a USB-C support, Windows 10 and Office 365.
5. Project AraThis is a very inspiring concept that is coming close to reality. Project Ara smartphone promises something revolutionary in the mobile industry. This is an customizable handset which let owners swap key components referred to as modules such as the battery, processor or the camera. This means that the smartphone can be easily tailored to the owner's needs. For example, if you desire a dual sim smartphone, you can buy a dual sim module. It will probably not hit in the market in 2015 but it is getting a test in Puerto Rico late 2015.
Similar / posts
February 24th, 2017
January 5th, 2017
September 21st, 2016