2. The fingerprint sensor located on the sideAlthough, the Nextbit Robin uses a similar Android operating system as the Nexus 5X and the Nexus 6P, its fingerprint reader functions a little differently. For example, when you place your finger on the sensor, it does not stay awake like Nexus variants. However, it gives you the same great experience you'd get from the Nexus Imprint. The fingerprint sensor is fast and accurate. When you press your power button, the fingerprint sensor reads your print and immediately unlocks the phone. The choice to place the sensor on the power button, located on the phone's right side just above the SIM slot rather than have stand-alone set-up, seems to have worked out.
3. Robin has almost no bloatwareOther than the basic contacts, clock, settings and clock apps, the Robin mostly features the Google apps as well as the Android Pay mobile payment service. So expect no unnecessary apps only the full accessibility to all that Google Play has to offer. You also have the option of disabling the Google apps you don't have use for.
4. The home screens, the home for all your appsIt is a great thing that there aren't a ton of apps pre-installed on Nextbit Robin, considering the fact that the phone has a unique app drawer not seen on many Android devices. Just as the app storage folders, all your apps remain on your different home screens. It is somewhat similar what you'd find on an iPhone with a few features thrown in. It looks crisp and clean with only few apps, not so sure if it would remain the same after a few hundred app installs. However, if you prefer your own customization, you can choose to have a third party launcher app like the Google Now Launcher, installed.
5. 25GB of storageThe 32GB phone offers around 25GB of free storage with the added bonus of an entire 100GB cloud storage space. This is more than adequate to say the least.
6. An awesome bootloader policyWhat is even excellent about the phone is the fact that, it allows unlocking and flashing of all things while still allowing you to keep your full warranty. If you want to confirm this check Nextbit's website. What else do you think is awesome about the Nextbit Robin? Let us know in the comments.
Similar / posts
June 30th, 2020
June 9th, 2020
June 4th, 2020