Samsung Company has remained at the top in the production of the best smartphone brands the world has so far seen. Indeed, Samsung has consistently managed to compete well with the likes of Apple, moving ahead to emerge the world’s leading smartphones exporter by the numbers. With the year almost coming to an end, talks have flared the web about the release date of the next Samsung smartphone. The Galaxy S5 did not hit so well in the market with claims that it received some of the lowest sales worldwide despite great expectations. I’m double sure that this time with the next gadget, Sammy is well prepared to beat the likes of the iPhone 6.
So far there are no official details from Samsung concerning the release date but there are speculations that the S6 will hit the market early 2015. Some analysts have suggested that the release date could be pushed to sometimes in March next year due to the drop in their annual profits which has been predicted to decline 60%. This might happen in order for them to stem on the rot.
There has been so much talk concerning the features this phone will have. Below are some of them.
- Navigation tools: The phone will contain a digital compass which will help in the search of certain locations and also the display of information. Most customers are projected to prefer this as it will also have GPS and A-GPS.
- Wireless charging: The technology has eliminated the need to carry a portable charging system. The wireless charging will enable you to charge your phone from anywhere any time you need to. Everybody must be so eager to see this work.
- The phone’s weight: Most people prefer light devices that they can carry in their pockets without even realising they’re carrying them. The Samsung Galaxy S6 will have an approximate weight of between 160 and 170 grams.
- Internal memory: A 4GB internal memory will allow users to have faster access to applications which is a crucial thing in any smartphone. It will also incorporate a secondary memory of 128GB, 64GB and also 32GB.
- Unique accessories: The phone will have a barometer, infrared technology and also an accelerometer.
- The battery’s power: The battery will be a 4000mAh which will allow one to cross through the various applications with longer time of use.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: