1. Camera Shuts Off On Its OwnYour Galaxy S4 camera may shut off or close on its own when taking videos or pictures.Solutions
- The cause of the problem might be a corrupt cached data in the camera application. If this is the case, clear the data and cache of your camera application.
- You might be having a certain third party application installed in your handset that is causing the problem. To check if a third party app is responsible for this, start the handset in Safe mode. If the problem disappears, the issues is due to an app installed in your handset.
- If the problem still exists, consider doing a factory reset.
2. Camera Failed ErrorSometimes, you may turn off your Nexus 5 and when your turn it on your camera application fails to work. The problem might persist even after wiping the cache.Solution
- Wipe the cache of your camera application and instantly restart your handset.
- If the problem persists, wipe the entire cache partition of your handset to wipe out a corrupt cached data.
- Start your handset in safe mode to get rid of issues caused by third party application. In Safe Mode the pre-installed applications are allowed to run. If the problem disappears in safe mode, then a third party application is the cause of the problem. Find the app and uninstall it.
- If the problem still persists, do a factory reset.
3. Black Display When Using The Rear CameraYou might find out that your screen stays black when using the rear camera while the front camera works and the flash works.SolutionThis is a hardware related issue. Back up your phone data and do a factory reset. This allow you to get rid of any software related problems.
4. Front Camera Not WorkingYou may find out that your front camera has stopped workingSolutions
- Start your handset in Safe Mode and see if the issue still occur in the safe mode. If the issue is caused by a third party application, find the app and uninstall it.
- If the problem still occur, back up your data and do a factory reset.
- If the issue still persist, go to an authorized service center to have your phone checked.
Similar / posts
April 14th, 2015
June 14th, 2014
Updated on June 16th, 2014
June 10th, 2014