1. How to Turn on One Handed Operation ModesSamsung Note 5 is simple to hold and manage just like its predecessors. Samsung has tweaked its one handed operation mode in the most recent software adjust when not using your two hands. The Note 5 allows you to reduce the screen size with one hand when setting is turned on. You just have to press home button 3 times to shrink the screen down to half size and then pull it to one side, you can also shift it between the right and left sides of the handset’s screen. The screen is functional in the small size. To return to the full screen size, press another 3 times of the home button. The device also have a one handed input. When you turn it on, many input areas on the device are shrunken then shifted to one side. Think like Samsung keyboard, calculator, lock screen PIN entry and the phone dialer pad are shifted permanently to one side.
2. Reboot Without Removing BatterySamsung once again features a non removable battery for its latest smartphone, Galaxy Note 5. This means that you can’t remove the battery even if your handset freezes. You can reset your handset without removing its battery. Just press and hold the Volume Down and Power Buttons simultaneously for about 10s till your handset powers off.
3. Taking a Screenshot of a long pageYou already know how the simple screenshot, however, with the S Pen you can do more. It has a feature referred to as ‘Scroll Capture’ that allows you to take a screenshot of a long page. Here is how to go about this;
- Open the application you would like to capture
- With the S Pen, click the button so as to open Air Command
- Tap on Screen write button
- After it flashes, click Scroll capture button
- The screen scrolls a little, you can scroll more if you would like.
- Save the screenshot
5. Explore the Camera SettingsSamsung Galaxy Note 5 have an awesome camera. The device have awesome settings which are worth looking at. Open the camera application, then press on the settings icon to find more features. One of the most vital settings to look for are the grid lines, quick launch, location tags and back in them camera interface, you will find more settings like flash, HDR in the sider par and picture size. We recommend you keep the flash off and turn HDR to auto.
Similar / posts
February 19th, 2017
February 15th, 2017