Drones are all the rage nowadays, but some of the options are a bit outside the price range for some. Thankfully, there are some great deals going on, and one particular deal for the DJI Mavic Pro has caught our eye.
TomTop is currently offering the DJI Mavic Pro for just $799, which is a saving of 43%. This is down from the retail price of $1,399, and there are plenty of other reasons to pick up this drone.
When purchasing the Mavic Pro, you will receive free ‘Expedited Shipping’, which means you’ll receive your new drone in just a few days. Plus, this deal is shipping from TomTop’s US warehouse so you won’t have to worry about the Mavic Pro going through customs.
The sale will last for the next 19 days, or until supplies are depleted. You’ll want to jump on this as soon as possible if you don’t want to miss out.
For those wondering, the Mavic Pro was released back in 2016. The drone features a 4K UHD camera, which is situated on a 3-axis gimbal. Additionally, the included controller allows for a range of up to 4.3 miles.
There is also no need to worry about an extra controller, as you can simply use your phone to control the Mavic Pro. This comes in extremely handy in a pinch, provided that your smartphone is charged up.
Mavic Pro Features
- Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27mins
- FlightAutonomy technology means the Mavic can hover precisely in more environments, and automatically land almost exactly where you took off
- New OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range
- Fly by phone over Wi-Fi for even easier flight
- High-precision 3-axis mechanical camera stabilization system
- Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere
- Vision sensors, GPS, and GLONASS ensure precise positioning indoors and outdoors
Despite being released in 2016, this drone is still one of the best on the market. For those who want to get their feet wet in the world of drones, the Mavic Pro is well worth it, especially at this price.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: