- CWM Manager v3.60 (still wip)
- Busybox v1.20.2
- Possibility to make efs Backup with installation
- Aroma installer (allows the user to control the installation + remove Bloatware option)
- Android 4.2 Google Apps (Playstore, Gmail, Camera and Gallery, Gesture Typing keyboard, Keyboard with Emoji Support, Clock)
- OMEGA APPS (Es File Explorer, Flash Player, OnlineNandroidBackup v2.5.4, FastDormancy Toggle, ZArchiver, Hide It Pro)
- Install CWM on your device. ( If you don't already have it). Search here for your specific Galaxy S3 version. Here's a guide to install CWM Recovery.
- Download Omega I9300 XXELK4 v33 JB 4.1.2. Place the .zip file on your sd card.
- Turn of the device
- Reboot in CWM Recovery Mode (Press Volume Up + Power button + Home at the same time and hold a few seconds)
- Do a backup of all your personal data first and save a copy on your PC!
- If you don't have an older version of OMEGA already installed then look in the CWM menu for Wipe data/factory rest option. Select it. (In CWM you have to use Volume buttons to navigate)
- Wipe cache and Wipe dalvik are not necessary because they are done during the installation.
- Now select 'install zip from sd card' and then 'choose zip from sd card'. Select Omega I9300 XXELK4 v33 JB 4.1.2 .zip file you placed on your sd card at step 2.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- After reboot you should have Omega v33 installed and ready to use.
Similar / posts
May 10th, 2013
Updated on September 20th, 2013
November 27th, 2012
Updated on April 8th, 2016
November 16th, 2012
Updated on April 18th, 2013