- Download TeamUB based Android 5.1.1 Lollipop custom ROM and Google Apps zip file to your PC
- Connect Galaxy S4 Mini to the PC via USB cable
- Move the downloaded Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM zip file and Google Apps zip file, specifically to the SD card root folder.
- Turn off your phone before disconnecting it from the PC.
- Hold down the Home, Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously to get your phone into Recovery Mode.
- In the ClockworkMod Recovery, using the volume keys for navigation, use the Power button to select “wipe data/factory reset” option, to perform a full data wipe on your device.
- Then select “wipe cache partition” to clear the phone cache
- Navigate to CWM recovery, tap advanced then the “wipe dalvik cache” option.
- Go back to the Recovery screen then tap “install zip from SD card”
- Opt for ”choose zip from sdcard” then scroll to the custom ROM zip file and confirm installation.
- Repeat the step above for the Google Apps zip file.
- Reboot your device by “reboot system now” selection on the recovery menu.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool