This Android 5.1.1 Team UB ROM is only compatible with Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I1990 and not any other Galaxy S4 Mini variant.
Ensure your device is rooted, install a ClockworkMod recovery tool to back-up your phone data and download Samsung USB Drivers to make your phone recognizable on a PC.
- Download TeamUB based Android 5.1.1 Lollipop custom ROM and Google Apps zip file to your PC
- Connect Galaxy S4 Mini to the PC via USB cable
- Move the downloaded Android 5.1.1 Lollipop ROM zip file and Google Apps zip file, specifically to the SD card root folder.
- Turn off your phone before disconnecting it from the PC.
- Hold down the Home, Volume Up and Power buttons simultaneously to get your phone into Recovery Mode.
- In the ClockworkMod Recovery, using the volume keys for navigation, use the Power button to select “wipe data/factory reset” option, to perform a full data wipe on your device.
- Then select “wipe cache partition” to clear the phone cache
- Navigate to CWM recovery, tap advanced then the “wipe dalvik cache” option.
- Go back to the Recovery screen then tap “install zip from SD card”
- Opt for ”choose zip from sdcard” then scroll to the custom ROM zip file and confirm installation.
- Repeat the step above for the Google Apps zip file.
- Reboot your device by “reboot system now” selection on the recovery menu.
Once it has rebooted, your Galaxy S4 Mini should now be installed with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop TeamUB custom ROM.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: